News and Updates are now collated on our Linkedin page.
multimmune's platform technologies have been fully evaluated in the pre-clinical setting, and data widely published in the international, peer-reviewed literature.
A full list of publications relating to the membrane form of Hsp70 and the use of this discovery for the development of new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches can be seen by clicking HERE.
Copies of articles and further information can be provided on request.
KEY RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Membrane heat shock protein 70: a theranostic target for cancer therapy
- Heat shock protein-peptide and HSP-based immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer
- Immunological and translational aspects of NK cell-based antitumor immunotherapies
- 70-kDa heat shock protein coated magnetic nanocarriers as a nanovaccine for induction of anti-tumor immune response in experimental glioma
- Targeted natural killer cell-based adoptive immunotherapy for the treatment of patients with NSCLC after radiochemotherapy: A randomized Phase II clinical trial
- Ex vivo Hsp70-activated NK cells in combination with PD-1 inhibition significantly increase overall survival in preclinical models of glioblastoma and lung cancer
- Long-term control of lung cancer in patient treated with ENKASTIM NK cell therapy followed by second-line PD-1 inhibition
- Treatment of colon and lung cancer patients with ex vivo heat shock protein 70-peptide-activated, autologous natural killer cells: A Clinical Phase I Trial
- Anti-tumor activity of patient-derived NK cells after cell-based immunotherapy - a case report
- Heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) peptide activated natural killer (NK) cells for the treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after radiochemotherapy (RCTx) - from preclinical studies to a clinical phase II trial
- Granzyme B functionalized nanoparticles targeting membrane Hsp70-positive tumors for multimodal cancer theranostics
- Immunotherapeutic targeting of membrane Hsp70-expressing tumors using recombinant human granzyme B
- A novel expression and purification system for the production of enzymatic and biologically active human granzyme B.
- Increased heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) serum levels and low NK cell counts after radiotherapy - potential markers for predicting breast cancer recurrence?
- Membrane Hsp70 - A novel target for the isolation of circulating tumor cells after Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition
- Dynamics of Heat Shock Protein 70 serum levels as a predictor of clinical response in non-small-cell lung cancer and correlation with the hypoxia-related marker osteopontin
- Overexpression of cytosolic, plasma membrane bound and extracellular heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) in primary glioblastomas
- Correlation of Hsp70 serum levels with gross tumor volume and composition of lymphocyte subpopulations in patients with squamous cell and adeno non-small cell lung cancer
- Patient survival by Hsp70 membrane phenotype: association with different routes of metastasis
- High HSP70 membrane expression on leukemic cells from patients with acute myeloid leukemia is associated with a worse prognosis
- Quantitative analysis of liposomal heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) in the blood of tumor patients using a novel LipHsp70 ELISA
- Extracellular cell stress proteins as biomarkers of human disease
- Hsp70 - a bimarker for tumor detection and monitoring of outcome of radiation therapy in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Validation of heat shock protein 70 as a tumor-specific biomarker for monitoring the outcome of radiation therapy in tumor mouse models
- Heat shock protein 70 serum levels differ significantly in patients with chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Preclinical evaluation of the Hsp70 peptide tracer TPP-PEG 24-DFO [89Zr] for tumor-specific PET / CT imaging
- Imaging of Hsp70-positive tumors with cmHsp70.1 antibody-conjugated gold nanoparticles
- Selective in vivo imaging of syngeneic, spontaneous, and xenograft tumors using a novel tumor cell-specific hsp70 peptide-based probe
- Tumor imaging and targeting potential of an Hsp70-derived 14-mer peptide
- In vivo imaging of CT26 mouse tumors by using cmHsp70.1 monoclonal antibody