multimmune's platform technologies have been fully evaluated in the pre-clinical setting, and data widely published in the international, peer-reviewed literature.
Copies of articles and further information can be provided on request.
KEY RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Membrane heat shock protein 70: a theranostic target for cancer therapy
- Heat shock protein-peptide and HSP-based immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer
- Immunological and translational aspects of NK cell-based antitumor immunotherapies
- 70-kDa heat shock protein coated magnetic nanocarriers as a nanovaccine for induction of anti-tumor immune response in experimental glioma
- Targeted natural killer cell-based adoptive immunotherapy for the treatment of patients with NSCLC after radiochemotherapy: A randomized Phase II clinical trial
- Ex vivo Hsp70-activated NK cells in combination with PD-1 inhibition significantly increase overall survival in preclinical models of glioblastoma and lung cancer
- Long-term control of lung cancer in patient treated with ENKASTIM NK cell therapy followed by second-line PD-1 inhibition
- Treatment of colon and lung cancer patients with ex vivo heat shock protein 70-peptide-activated, autologous natural killer cells: A Clinical Phase I Trial
- Anti-tumor activity of patient-derived NK cells after cell-based immunotherapy - a case report
- Heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) peptide activated natural killer (NK) cells for the treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) after radiochemotherapy (RCTx) - from preclinical studies to a clinical phase II trial
- Granzyme B functionalized nanoparticles targeting membrane Hsp70-positive tumors for multimodal cancer theranostics
- Immunotherapeutic targeting of membrane Hsp70-expressing tumors using recombinant human granzyme B
- A novel expression and purification system for the production of enzymatic and biologically active human granzyme B.
- Increased heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) serum levels and low NK cell counts after radiotherapy - potential markers for predicting breast cancer recurrence?
- Membrane Hsp70 - A novel target for the isolation of circulating tumor cells after Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition
- Dynamics of Heat Shock Protein 70 serum levels as a predictor of clinical response in non-small-cell lung cancer and correlation with the hypoxia-related marker osteopontin
- Overexpression of cytosolic, plasma membrane bound and extracellular heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) in primary glioblastomas
- Correlation of Hsp70 serum levels with gross tumor volume and composition of lymphocyte subpopulations in patients with squamous cell and adeno non-small cell lung cancer
- Patient survival by Hsp70 membrane phenotype: association with different routes of metastasis
- High HSP70 membrane expression on leukemic cells from patients with acute myeloid leukemia is associated with a worse prognosis
- Quantitative analysis of liposomal heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) in the blood of tumor patients using a novel LipHsp70 ELISA
- Extracellular cell stress proteins as biomarkers of human disease
- Hsp70 - a bimarker for tumor detection and monitoring of outcome of radiation therapy in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Validation of heat shock protein 70 as a tumor-specific biomarker for monitoring the outcome of radiation therapy in tumor mouse models
- Heat shock protein 70 serum levels differ significantly in patients with chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma
- Preclinical evaluation of the Hsp70 peptide tracer TPP-PEG 24-DFO [89Zr] for tumor-specific PET / CT imaging
- Imaging of Hsp70-positive tumors with cmHsp70.1 antibody-conjugated gold nanoparticles
- Selective in vivo imaging of syngeneic, spontaneous, and xenograft tumors using a novel tumor cell-specific hsp70 peptide-based probe
- Tumor imaging and targeting potential of an Hsp70-derived 14-mer peptide
- In vivo imaging of CT26 mouse tumors by using cmHsp70.1 monoclonal antibody